JCTerm Plug-in for Eclipse
The current version has the following features.
- JCTerm 0.0.9 has been used.
- This plug-in will work on Eclipse 3.3RC3(or greater).
- This plug-in is licensed under the terms and conditions of EPL 1.0.
You need Eclipse SDK 3.3RC3(or greater) to enjoy this plug-in.
- Help > Software Updates > Find and Install...
- Choose Search for new features to install
- Click New Remote Site..., and then put http://eclipse.jcraft.com/ for the URL field.
- Choose JCTerm Plug-in, and then click Select Required button.
- Window > Show View > Other... > SSH2 > JCTerm
- For configurations related to SSH2 connections, visit at
Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections > SSH2
The source code of JCTerm Plug-in for Eclipse 0.0.1 has been included in its plug-in jar file
Credits and Acknowledgments
This software has been developed by ymnk, JCraft, Inc.
Comments/suggestions are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
``SSH is a registered trademark and Secure Shell is a trademark of SSH Communications Security Corp (http://www.ssh.com)''.